Forum rules: This forum is for writing guides only. Do not post topics here to ask questions; post these questions in General Discussion or the Support Tracker.

Do not post bugs here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker
By LemonSkull
#91673 I've been trying different ways and I can't seem to figure out how to make the pixelmon spawn faster. The best way I found out was to dig a hole and wait there for a while. Any other ideas?

By Rados
#91755 You can increase the spawning rates of pixelmon on your pixelmon.cfg file inside your Config folder. If you're on a server, there's not much you can do besides asking the owner to increase it, However, some people believe having multiple people together increases the spawns for pokemon. I'm not sure if thats completely true though.
By PhelpsterUK
Rados wrote:You can increase the spawning rates of pixelmon on your pixelmon.cfg file inside your Config folder. If you're on a server, there's not much you can do besides asking the owner to increase it, However, some people believe having multiple people together increases the spawns for pokemon. I'm not sure if thats completely true though.

Now that you mention it, when players on my server are building together, there tends to be a high spawn of pokemon in that area and heading away from it tends to have very few spawned. I think I'm leaning toward this being true, however I have no evidence to back it up and there's the chance it's fluke so it's still a theory..
By IceMan8030
Rados wrote:You can increase the spawning rates of pixelmon on your pixelmon.cfg file inside your Config folder. If you're on a server, there's not much you can do besides asking the owner to increase it, However, some people believe having multiple people together increases the spawns for pokemon. I'm not sure if thats completely true though.

I am pretty sure that spawn rates are effected by the number of players in a chunk (possibly biome). I could be wrong about this.
JOIN THE TEAM