Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
#93347 I'm posting this because of something that happened to me last night, what was the least satisfying capture you made in the games?

I wish I was lying when I say that I caught Mewtwo in X last night (AEST) with only one Quick ball and no save states. This is mine because it's F&^$(*# Mewtwo, "The worlds strongest Pokémon", and yes I know that the Quick ball got a buff, but still...

By Dracoman355
#93415 I fought Zygarde and caught him with a dusk ball first try ._.
By AnDwHaT5
Dietrech wrote:In Pixelmon I once caught a Wartortle who only knew defense curl. -.- I deleted it right away lol.

Do you realize how fun it is to make the other person angry because he cant beat your pokemon that cant attack. A while back i had a vaporean that had acid armor and after spamming it he could barely hurt me and he was using super effective moves. I just kept spamming. Ahh so much fun.
By Captain Russia
AnDwHaT5 wrote:
Dietrech wrote:In Pixelmon I once caught a Wartortle who only knew defense curl. -.- I deleted it right away lol.

Do you realize how fun it is to make the other person angry because he cant beat your pokemon that cant attack. A while back i had a vaporean that had acid armor and after spamming it he could barely hurt me and he was using super effective moves. I just kept spamming. Ahh so much fun.

You are the devil. XD
JOIN THE TEAM