Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
#97059 When 1.3 was released, I began working on the Shrine Runner map. Because of a technical issue in 1.5 and issues I had with the map, a new one is being built with the intention of releasing it by the end of the year (1.8 at the earliest). In order to achieve this goal, I am looking for people to help make the map, including:
1. Builders

2. Texture artists

3. Server host (unfortunately I can't host one myself)

The map is going to be a modded map, and will include a mod pack that will have most of the mods inside it (Some mod authors have said no to the creation of a mod pack when I asked them and as such, players will have to download the mod themselves until the mod developer(/s) give permission for the mod to be used) At the moment, the map is running in Snapshot 14w03b.

For people wondering what the objective of the map is, it is a FTB Insanity like map but also has adventure properties. Players will have to complete specific tasks to complete the map, ranging from getting from point a to point b, crafting or finding a modded or vanilla item and beating bosses. the difference between Shrine Runner and FTB is the amount of crafting required, players will not need to craft everything, but will be rewarded if they do.

While I am not going to post the mod list here, if you look around online and observe what I have posted and where, you can guess some of the mods.

Photos of what I have done so far can be found here
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&postID=144303#post144303'

Please let me know if you are interested

By Burgy
#97280 I don't understand the point of this, and I don't understand how this is art or media.
Moving to off topic.
By Blaster
#97404 In quite a few of the posts I have made on this forum, especially when it comes to buildings, I have mention "Shrine Runner". Due to technical errors I have had to make a new map, the link leads to the progress on the new map. As for Art and Media... it was the closest (IMO) to "Screenshots for Minecraft maps that aren't servers"
By Waterboyr
#97405 Well it didn't make since so that's why it was moved because no one could understand what you meant it to show.
JOIN THE TEAM