Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By PVPUnited
#97285 So, recently, I was playing on a Pixelmon server I enjoy, when I ran into a shiny miltank! I was overjoyed, it was my very first LEGITIMATE pixelmon shiny! So, after I celebrated, gave myself a pat on the back, I may or may not have 'accidentally' hit someone off a cliff. So, when he respawned (KeepINV is ON), he started chasing after me. I ran into a mountain, when, I couldn't believe me eyes, a shiny pidgeotto lay! So, here I am with a Shiny Miltank and Shiny Pidgeotto, literally 5 minutes apart. But, I don't have the slightest idea what to name them. For those of you wondering, Shiny Miltank is blue, while Shiny Pidgeotto is Gold. Any suggestions for nicknames? Thanks for your time!

By Waterboyr
#97398 Bluebell (miltank) and Aureus or Aurarius (latin words for golden).
By PVPUnited
Waterboyr wrote:Bluebell (miltank) and Aureus or Aurarius (latin words for golden).

Thanks! I think I'll use both of those names. (I traded Pidgeot for Shiny Growlithe, but Aureus still works :) )
JOIN THE TEAM