Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Detchy
#99978 Hi Guys, Detchy Here.
Today I would like to find out what your 1st best mega pokemon is and your 1st worst mega.
Here are mine:
Best: Mega Scizor

Worst: Mega Ampharos or Mega Gengar [Cant Decide Which is The Ugliest Design]

By lugiaisbeast101
#100049 Best? I have no idea...

Worst? Lucario for me, I don't know if was just me but it always got 1 hit ko'd every battle...The only pokemon on my team that ALWAYS got ko'd, even by type that are ineffective towards it.
By Dracoman355
#100172 Best: Mega Gengar
Worst: Mega Lucario (He is just so overused/underpowered in my opinion)
By Blaster
#100311 I'm going to be the odd one out here
Best: Mega Blaziken and Mega Lucario as they are two of my favorite Pokémon

Worst (In terms of design): Mega Gardevoir (But I still like using it in battle) and Mega Anfabulous

Worst (In terms of stats): ???
By hotburn101
Blaster wrote:If you run into a horde of Vanillite with Mega Alakazam, the spoons make sense

What if he get the status effect frozen ? :lol:
By KuryoZT
hotburn101 wrote:
Blaster wrote:If you run into a horde of Vanillite with Mega Alakazam, the spoons make sense

What if he get the status effect frozen ? :lol:

Brain Freeze.
But my favorite is Mega Ampharos (or Anfabulous as was called earlier), I just loved Ampharos since I got it back in gold, and still try to have it on my team any time I can, even though it might not be the best, since it's just for the story, who cares?)
But I think the worst in my opinion is Mega Garchomp, I just can't get over its design so much, it just makes, too much. But meh, I don't hate it though.
JOIN THE TEAM