Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By 1Charak2
#106219 Ascended is like What all pokes get once ur bound is strong another like idk max happyness Max level Last Evolution of its line Then u gotta take it to a shrine AND KABAM
U got a ascended poke

By Forever Is Now
#106501 On the subject of Boufallant, I was ticked back in Gen V when that Pokemon wasn't a Tauros evolution.

But really, mega-steelix, mega-hitmonchan, mega-hitmonlee, and mega-hitmontop should have happened.
By RomeoSync
#106965 1.mega rayquaza
2.mega dialga
3.mega raikou
4.mega articuno,moltres,zapdos
5.mega suicune
6.mega reggigas. regice,regirock,registeel
7.mega kyorge
8.mega groudon
10.mega luiga,ho oh,dakrai
By Aichu
#107148 -_- why didnt you just say 1. Alll legendarys ?
By 1Charak2
#108774 I know a good pokemon to go mega He deserves it so much HE DESERVES TO TRULY BECOME VICTORY
Victini I support u
By Madenmaster
#110049 HOW THEY NOT GOING TO PUT A MEGA EVO ON GALLADE WHEN HE IS THE FULLY EVOLVED FORM OF GARDOVIOR. I FIND THIS REALLY STUPID.

Going for the gallade.

:)
Attachments
trainercard-Maden.png
trainercard-Maden.png (17.69 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
trainercard-Maden (1).png
trainercard-Maden (1).png (18.82 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
By Vekue
#110629 mega volcarona
mega victini
mega kabutops
mega porygon-z
i must see the destruction they will cause
By Codes188
DutchKroket » 16 Jan 2014 06:26 wrote:I'm still hoping for mine to get in the game, no proof so far....

Mega swampert ftw!

Mega Spwampert is in the Gen_3 remakes and I'm pretty darn sure you can get it into X and y by hacking, event or update.
Ps I wanted A mega Raichu and Mega Staraptor. I Even Drew a Mega Raichu With 5 tails and Bigger Body
JOIN THE TEAM