Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By hotburn101
#100139 I thought I was sad that pokemon x and y didnt have the Mega evolutions I had hpoed for so I want to know what mega evolutions did you guys want but didnt get you cna name any number of them mine are

1. Mega Bouffalant
2. Mega Arcanine
3. Mega Torterra

whats yours

(Mega Tankterra for the win)

By DutchKroket
#100144 I'm still hoping for mine to get in the game, no proof so far....

Mega swampert ftw!
By 1Charak2
#100168 a creature that will destroy ever single team EVER

Mega Arceus
By Dracoman355
#100173 I had always thought a mega Garbador would be hilarious, imagine if it mega evolved into a steel/poison dumpster pokemon :P
By 1Charak2
#100176 i agree that would be hilarous and i thought of another hilourus one

Mega Muk the Toxic Lake pokemon
By hotburn101
#100237 lol mega trash only thing missing is Mega Arbok
By Blaster
#100310 1. Mega Weavile
2. Mega Hydreigon
3. Mega Galade
4. Mega Starters (all of them)
5. Mega Arceus
6. Mega Mew
By Waterboyr
#100909 1. Mega Skarmory
2. Mega Torterra (come on I mean the way he's grown from turtwig to torterra plantwise and size-wise, it'd be epic. Anyways since mega-evolutions are slightly overpowered sometimes it will be more balanced next game to where you can beat mega-evolutions easier but not as easy as the normal versions, so enjoy the power while it last!)
3. Mega Nidoking/ Queen (Why not?)
4. Mega Tropius
5. Mega Emolga
6. Mega Seviper
7. Mega Snorlax
8. Mega Starmie

Now I think they should've had pokemon mega evolve that weren't already extremely strong, like abamosnow for example. (whatever his name is don't laugh at me) And, for example, pokemon like kangashan and Lucario, Scizor, and even Gengar were already strong. Kadabra.... They gave the pokemon we'd normally use for their stats and moves already, better stats and abilities! Instead of giving them to pokemon where it would make a whole new type of battling, now everyone will have similar pokemon on teams because of mega-evolutions and in battling real trainers you can't use normal pokemon as much or ones that have special moves or abilities because the pokemon that already could've beat you are now mega-evolved and overpowered. I felt they could've done a lot more with the idea and with better pokemon choices. Oh well, they all look cool at least. =P. And first off, yes some of them including the ones I listed may not bee too overpowered, but you get the idea. It will just make it a little harder to use normal pokemon, that's what I meant. And hopefully my list will be in the next game. =D
By 1Charak2
#101293 i think i fiqured out what mega torterra wold look like maybe something like this

also Don't Ever give Darkrai a mega evo or we are all dead
JOIN THE TEAM