Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Aichu
#100677 Hey , i wanna become graphicer and i just dont know what program should i use and if i know what program to use , i need a tutorial , im not very sure there is tut for pokemon banners and stuff like that... so yeah.. can you guys help me?

By charmander
A_Midget_Walrus wrote:Question:Whats a graphicer?

He meant Graphic Designer.
By charmander
#103185 Hey Aichu, I can help you out by becoming a Graphic Designer. I've been a Graphic Designer for about 1-2 years now but I am not a professional Designer. But I can still help your out a lot and help you get started.

The best Program to use ( My Opinion ) is Photoshop. I will give you Photoshop CS5 for free. -LINK REMOVED- The file is called SWEG because I felt like naming it that, there's no viruses, trust me.

To start making banners and stuff, go to Google and YouTube and search up PhotoShop Tutorials. I'm too tired and I don't really feel like typing out how to fully show you how to make banners and others.

But feel free to add me on skype if you need help or want me to show you how to make them in a skype call.

Bye ;)
Last edited by Burgy on 26 Jan 2014 13:43, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Can't give out links to pirated software on our boards.
By Burgy
#103198 I removed the link in your post because that is piracy and Pixelmon does not promote or endorse said actions.
By Copy Cat Master
#103272 I am not a pro but you could use photoshop, GIMP (free) or Paint.NET (free and I am using it).

GIMP is pretty much like photoshop but Paint.NET a bit different and unique. Plus, you can install plugins from the Paint.NET forum and do a lot of things.

Also, I suggest you to watch videos on youtube because it really helpful and Paint.NET have tutorials and etc on their forum.
By charmander
Burgy wrote:I removed the link in your post because that is piracy and Pixelmon does not promote or endorse said actions.

Okay, I understand. Sorry
JOIN THE TEAM