Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Copy Cat Master
#102022 I am watching like almost all the anime this season (20+ anime) but I probably drop some of it soon. xD

By Burgy
#102032 You guys have seen Kill la Kill right? (Who hasn't?)
What'd you guys think so far.

And have you watched Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary)?
By Copy Cat Master
#102211 Yes, I watched Kill La Kill and Kyoukai no Kanata.

Kill La Kill - Nothing much to say but I am hoping for more action and her smexy teacher.

Kyoukai no Kanata - I still want to know more about Kanbara like who is his dad and more about the cursed clan. I am hoping for season 2 here, though.
By Dracoman355
#102252 I love anime :P
By Burgy
Copy Cat Master wrote:Yes, I watched Kill La Kill and Kyoukai no Kanata.

Kill La Kill - Nothing much to say but I am hoping for more action and her smexy teacher.

Kyoukai no Kanata - I still want to know more about Kanbara like who is his dad and more about the cursed clan. I am hoping for season 2 here, though.

The latest episode was so goooooood. It sounds like a really good set up for an epic battle.

And same here about KnK. It was very well done and had a great story and i'd like to see how it could further play out.
By Dracoman355
#102262 On the topic of Kill la kill i have just begun watching it.
By Copy Cat Master
Dracoman355 wrote:On the topic of Kill la kill i have just begun watching it.

You might will like the "plot", lol.
By Copy Cat Master
#102314 All hail the "plot", lol.
By Rados
#102360 Yes, hugeeeeeee anime fan here, I'd say 120% of my time is spent watching anime, atm I'm just waiting patiently for more Log Horizon, AoT (manga) and Fairy Tail, still a lot to watch in the meantime though
JOIN THE TEAM