Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By NiGHTS4life
#101371 Hello there Pixelmon people. I'm NiGHTS4life. I couldn't find an introductory topic anywhere here so I just post this in the off-topic section. I never played any Pokemon games and the only reason why I'm here is because of Minecraft. I do have knowledge about Pokemon and what it's about. However, I only know much of Gen 1. Gens 5 and 6 got me interested. I came here to see what new models are in development and wondering when the next update is available. Mostly I would just make replies to posts I stumble upon. I'm not much in criticism nor much in help but I'll try anyway. I don't want to be trouble. So I'm happy to be part of this forum for a popular Minecraft mod. :)

By NiGHTS4life
#101389 I'm still new here. I had some trouble uploading an avatar. It was supposed to be an Amaura gif but it's too big.
By Animalol
#101833 Hey there, NiGHTS4life! Welcome to our forums! :b
By NiGHTS4life
Animalol wrote:Hey there, NiGHTS4life! Welcome to our forums! :b

Thank you. Why is your name orange?
By Animalol
NiGHTS4life wrote:

It is orange because each rank has a color code. I am a Junior Administrator, thus my name is orange.
By NiGHTS4life
Animalol wrote:
NiGHTS4life wrote:

It is orange because each rank has a color code. I am a Junior Administrator, thus my name is orange.

Cool. Like my avatar?
By Animalol
#101847 Mhmm. Just in case you are wondering, the Magikarp avatar you have below your Amaura avatar will disappear once you've reached 10 posts.
By NiGHTS4life
Animalol wrote:Mhmm. Just in case you are wondering, the Magikarp avatar you have below your Amaura avatar will disappear once you've reached 10 posts.
Thank you for telling me.
JOIN THE TEAM