Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By KillerBeavis
#102339 A group of friends and I are working on a server that will be HUGE! we have been working on it for a short time but I am in search of more builders to join us to make this thing happen around the release time of Pixelmon 3.0 If you are interested in helping out then reply here with pics of builds.

Requirements:

- Good builder
- Be able to talk in some way to the group (preferably TS3)
- Friendly, Hardworking, and Adaptable

By Lucakehatter
#102788 Me and my friend are also starting a server, maybe we could help each other make our servers popular. You need help with builds and I need help with mods and plugins. Maybe we could help each other make the server awesome then when they're both up and running advertise each others servers. So are you interested?
By Animalol
#102828 Moving to the Off-Topic section.
Server Listing is for listing servers only, not announcing your plans of creating a server.
Thanks.
By KillerBeavis
Animalol wrote:Moving to the Off-Topic section.
Server Listing is for listing servers only, not announcing your plans of creating a server.
Thanks.

Apologies, I saw SPG's similar post on here as a sticky so I assumed that this was the right place
JOIN THE TEAM