Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Copy Cat Master
#104669 Do you have mods/shaders/resource packs on your MC?. If yes, then let the others know about it too. xD

Anyway, I have a few mods at the moment and I am still looking for good mods to be download so, if you have suggestion then please post below.

Pixelmon (Obvly)
Optifine HD Ultra C8
Damage indicators
Zan's Minimap
Smart movement
Pokeballers resource pack
Faithful 32x32 resource pack (1.7)
Pixel Perfection resource pack (1.7)

By redrafter
#104889 I suggest mods such as:

CraftGuide
Pam's Simple Crafting Recipes
(Replace Zan's Minimap with PokeRadar)
PokeLoot
TreeCapitator

I run using this simple setup. It maximizes what I can get out of the mod, without ruining too much vanilla feel. As well, CraftGuide, Simple Recipes, and TreeCapitator all give me an easier feel to the game (usually early on). CG is mostly for the Pixelmon recipes, though.
By Copy Cat Master
redrafter wrote:I suggest mods such as:

CraftGuide
Pam's Simple Crafting Recipes
(Replace Zan's Minimap with PokeRadar)
PokeLoot
TreeCapitator

I run using this simple setup. It maximizes what I can get out of the mod, without ruining too much vanilla feel. As well, CraftGuide, Simple Recipes, and TreeCapitator all give me an easier feel to the game (usually early on). CG is mostly for the Pixelmon recipes, though.

Same here. I am not really a fan of mods like more mobs, more creatures, more ores and etc (Exception to Pixelmon only :3).

Anyway, I downloaded smart movement xD. The reason I installed it because I like the animation like swimming, falling and etc animation. Also, I can climb 2-3 block high so, it would be helpful for me in caves and etc.

Also, do the treeCapitator work on servers?. I might check out on the CraftGuide and Pam's Simple Crafting Recipes later.
By redrafter
#105287 Yeah, it does on servers that support it, but that's it. Otherwise you'll get the ID 17 error. As well, this can cause trouble between LAN worlds sometimes. Worst case, you can find an alternative to it. It just prefer to other mods like it.
By Copy Cat Master
redrafter wrote:Yeah, it does on servers that support it, but that's it. Otherwise you'll get the ID 17 error. As well, this can cause trouble between LAN worlds sometimes. Worst case, you can find an alternative to it. It just prefer to other mods like it.

I see. I downaloded CraftGuide because I found it helpful. Thank you for listing up your mods because if you didn't then I might not know about it. xD
By TheShadowzz
#105976 Pixelmon
Path of A Hero(Shameless Plug)
Ars Magica
Thaumcraft
Buildcraft

Some weird combinations, but it's just stuff I'm interested in.
By Copy Cat Master
STALKGAMING wrote:Pixelmon
Damage indicators
Zan's Minimap
Inv tweaks
custom resource pak

I probably check Inv tweaks out later.

TheShadowzz wrote:Pixelmon
Path of A Hero(Shameless Plug)
Ars Magica
Thaumcraft
Buildcraft

Some weird combinations, but it's just stuff I'm interested in.

I am not really a fan of complicated mods so, I do not know any of the mods you listed except Pixelmon. xD
By TheShadowzz
Copy Cat Master wrote:
I am not really a fan of complicated mods so, I do not know any of the mods you listed except Pixelmon. xD

Yeah I didn't see that you said that, my bad. I usually just use some things to help with the automatic mining, because I would much rather go catch/train pixelmon than mine for the resources needed to do so.
By Krotuskang
#106016 Pixelmon
Bible craft
Treecapitator
Poke utilities
Arcamedes mod

Pretty such I spelled the last one wrong.... But it's fun to use with pixelmon since I can make a working cruise ship with it.
JOIN THE TEAM