Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By tsdrummer
#106354 I feel like my top 10 are 10. Steelix 9. Sceptile 8.Startaptor 7.Luxray 6.Empoleon 5.Mew 4. Talonflame 3.Golem 2.Greninja 1.Arcanine
Be sure to Reply your top 10 list of mega evolutions you want to happen

By redrafter
#106400 1: Entei
2: Flygon
3: Suicune
4: Raikou
5: Salamence
6: Swampert
7: Sceptile
8: Groudon
9: Kyogre
10: Rayquaza.

If you can't tell, I'm a huge Hoenn fan (besides Entei, really)
By 1Charak2
#106605 1 Mega (all starters)
2 Mega Arcanine
3 Mega Zoroak
4 Mega Bisharp so much potentail
5 Mega Dunsparce
6 Mega (legendary beast trio)
7 Mega Kyruem (Its its ORIGINAL FORM :O)
8 Mega Celebi (hes a timelord)
9 Mega (Terraform trio Rayquaza Groundon Kyogre)
10 and mega Arceus
By karrybird
#109076 why so many legendaries in these lists? competitive batteling would be so broken...hell the ones that have megas now make it totally unfair. so how about give the megas to pokemon that actually need it and aren't uber already?

like druddigon, it can be decent in battle, it's attack is amazing, but it could get a major buff in defense so that it's even more viable! heliolisk could also get a boost as well, maybe more speed or sp attack so that it could become the proper sweeper it was meant to be! archeops could get one strictly to change it's piss poor ability. tropius could use one too since it just sucks altogether. same with yanmega and vespiquen. yanmega would be epic if changed to bug/dragon like it should have been in the first place!
and my favorite, leavanny could get a nice buff for defense, attack, and possibly speed since it's typing hinders it greatly.
JOIN THE TEAM