Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Lettucecow
#112230 I'd say A tie between pokemon emerald, team fortress 2, and pikmin 3

By Cap_Cod
#113340 Minecraft because it continually updates and becomes better and better and has mods like this and has a great community.
Best game used to be Runescape but yeah.. Things happened...
By lugiaisbeast101
#114224 Anything (almost) Zelda, Pokemon Rom hacks, ICO, God of War, GoldenEye N64, Splinter Cell games, Sport game spinoffs (Many are surprisingly fun, Ex. Blitx the League, or SSX Tricky), Ape Escape, Rayman, Bomberman, Pacman spin off, Spyro, Twisted Metal Black, GTA, Skyrim, anything (almost) Final Fantasy (How could I forget >_>), Manhunt, No More Heroes, Donkey Kong 64.....Let me just stop there.........
By AZTERIX_
#114597 Minecraft, pokemon sapphire, zelda ocarina of time and skyrim.
By Atuw
Animalol wrote:Skyrim, hands down.

I second that, along with all the other Elder Scrolls games. ESO beta is freakin awesome too. Other than that, the Halo series was great until 343 ruined it. Halo Reach had the best multiplayer of any shooter I've ever played. But I'm thinking Titanfall will be up there too. I smell game of the year there.
By SuchArceus
#117713 Maplestory (sucks now, economy is ruined). Minecraft, runescape (kinda), pokemon. Medal of honour on PSP, loved it since there was so many glitches.
JOIN THE TEAM