Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By 1Charak2
#109843 Hello People Of the off topic Section This Is gonna be a pokemon Conspiracy Facts and findings forum thread

Here is Where you Post Things Like lavender town Syndome And Dunsparce is the same Hight as a Salamence (:O)

So ill Start it off

Dunsparce a Pokemon Thought To be small like in the anime Is actually According the pokedex entrie 1.5 meters high Salamence is also 1.5 meters high (is your mind blown yet)

"edit first fact was wrong"

By USERNAME532
#109940 the spectogram thing is fake. other people used a similar strategy of a song and found a man screaming before death. its some editing is required to do that easy trick. GIRAFARIG IS A A PALINDROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG
By 1Charak2
USERNAME532 wrote:the spectogram thing is fake. other people used a similar strategy of a song and found a man screaming before death. its some editing is required to do that easy trick. GIRAFARIG IS A A PALINDROME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG

Yea i relised it was a fake when i tried it myself...
By 1Charak2
#109993 New Fact:

In pokemon Breeding It can get quite strange One of the Strangest however is the skitty and wailord Combo their is such a huge size Difference its unbelievable
By redrafter
#110073 'You must have Pokemon in your party that know "Fly" and "Surf." You must have been to Cinnabar Island at least once. What you need to do is go to Viridian City and talk to the old man close to the northern exit. He will show you how to capture Pokemon, a weedle. Once his demonstration is done you must immediately fly to Cinnabar Island and then begin surfing along the right edge of the city. You must stay on this edge and never deviate from it to the open ocean, or you will need to restart the process. While surfing you will run into strange Pokemon that you should not be seeing there who have odd levels, many times being over 100. You might also run into Missingno, or its cousin, 'M.'"

There are other MissingNo glitches associated, but this is my favorite. :3
By 1Charak2
#110089 (ah the original missing no gltich )

heres one i found on the internet

Dark Traid is Cilan Cress Chili

Besides the obvious there are 5 reasons...
You go to meet one of the three waiters/gym leaders (it depends on which starter you chose) in the Academy... somehow he gets past you without you even knowing. Ninja Skills.
One of the few cities not attacked by Team Plasma is their city. (Unless you count the Dreamyard/Abandoned Lot of Dreams as part of it)
Team Plasma are never shown at the same time as the waiters. (and vise versa)
They are the only gym leaders who do no show up towards the end when the gym leaders battle Team Plasma.
Two of the the waiters/gym leaders don't talk about the incident, and one of them just gives you one short answer.
By redrafter
#110241 There's also the Alan Wake conspiracy. In an elevator, you'll see a ghost woman behind you. She'll say something, which will reference to Wake's deceased wife in the game. It was something like that. I'm going purely on memory, honestly.
By Krotuskang
#110259 I love that new elevator one,
I like all the conspiracies that deal with the pokemon them selves.

like cubone wearing the skull of its mother. and the pokemon that is a human spirit that carries its face around.
JOIN THE TEAM