Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Burgy
Il_Lupo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:20 pm wrote:Aaaand here it is! Thank you for shopping <3

For Burgy:

It's beautiful <3 Now that was a sample, haha.
What If I were to pay you to do basically the same thing but complex? And add a background would that be okay?

By Il_Lupo
#136453 To do that with a tiny avatar might be a little difficult to do, but I guess I'd give it a shot?
By Burgy
Il_Lupo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:46 pm wrote:To do that with a tiny avatar might be a little difficult to do, but I guess I'd give it a shot?

Well, my old one was 500x500 it was a good size for it tbh.
Okay, so; First off I would like everything a little lighter so it's more easily visible lol vibrant colours would be niccee! :D

A green beanie, same hairstyle, shitty smirk on my face and I want it kind of Chibi or Cartoony. For the background, could you make it out of circles? Just a few complimenting colours I dislike square avatars tbh that's why mine was a circle background. I want one circle with a few surrounding circles like
ooo
o O o
ooo
Spoiler:

Kind, if you can understand that lol. But mostly everything the same but brighter, green beanie and cartoon-ish

Thanks again lol. Ooo and I want my name in Blue this time. A lighter navy <3~ Sorry for the hassle. Ily

(Also check PayPal)
By bobbanana09
#136455 Very nice work. These look really good.
By TheGoldenSnake
#141150 I'm looking for a youtube banner. Please tell me the price accordingly

I would like my minecraft skin on it in a anime type style with a small pixelmon version of my character and a pvp version too with the word The Golden Snake - Minecraft
I just need a price first though if you dont mind :-D 8-) :angel: :P :-o :party: :oops: :-) :-D ;-)
By Il_Lupo
#141193 For a full-sized youtube banner, depending on how detailed you want it, price ranges from $15-$25.
By Il_Lupo
#142208 If any potential customers are still on the fence about whether buying an artwork from here is worth it, have a look at my most recent piece;

By dyinghere
#142212 That Beedrill is lovely!

I have probably a day or two before money transfers into my paypal, so I'll let you know when that happens if you'd rather I pay first, but can I get a simple, two dollar signature?

I'm thinking just a cute lil octopus like in my avatar, maybe with my username somewhere. I'd like it a little more on the realistic side, at least anatomy-wise, but if that's a challenge or too complicated, whatever's fine!

Be as creative with it as you like. The only direction I have is have the body closer to one side and the tentacles stretched out in the rest of the signature.

I really like the lineless style example you had, this one:
Image It's really pretty! Could I maybe get it in that style? Is all this alright? Hhh
By Il_Lupo
#142215 I would prefer payment front-up (sorry, it's store policy and it exists for a good reason) but I can start work while we wait. Your request looks pretty interesting- squiddy! :D

That style is perfectly fine. Thank you for shopping!
JOIN THE TEAM