Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By lugiaisbeast101
#114546 I've been rather inactive lately with feedback and modeling in general for the past month or so, someone even beat me to Pinsir. The reason for this would be that I'm focusing more of my intention to music then anything else (Makes sense since I just started Mid-January). I expect to be done later this month with the mixtape, it's a collaboration project with my friend....However, it's not the easiest thing to do with our schedules and complications that occur. Good news though, we are up 14 tracks so we may finish pretty soon, but I do want to work on my very own mixtape for the first time afterwords. Basically, after finishing the collab project, I'll try to go back to working on those models, expect me to continue the Regis later this month or early next month (unless someone beats me to it). I am sorry for not doing any modeling, thanks for reading over this.

~Lugia

By lugiaisbeast101
Nova Spartan wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:someone even beat me to Pinsir.
Crap. Sorry. Had I known you wanted to make him I would have found a different one to create :(

haha it's alright, you did a good job on him anyways, no complaints here.
JOIN THE TEAM