Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Aichu
#115592 Here show you'r favorite Team

Aichu's Favorite team:
Kangaskhan Lvl73 THE TANK
'Scixor lvl64 The Catcher
Charizard Lvl88 The Captain
Salamance Lvl61 The Flyer & The Dragon
Raichu Lvl91 The Master
Metagross Lvl74 The Guard

So this is my fav team i use in pixelmon

By 1Charak2
#115609 this is my fave team in pixelmon

Umbreon The Wall of Shadow
Salamence offensive Carnage
Aggron The Steel Sheild
Amphraos offensive Spical
REunclius Status Conditions
and fiannally
Blazekien the suicidal sweeper
By Aichu
#115610 Haha , nice , i like it alot :D
By AZTERIX_
#115640 Lucario, the speedy sweeper
Gengar, the master troll
Charizard Y, the solar-beaming son-o-a-gun
Gligar, the problem
Jirachi, the substitute'd calm minder sweeper master of er
Minccino, the secret weapon/last resort
By 1Charak2
#115652 pixelmon azterix not pokemon
By Aichu
#115659 Pixelmon not pokemon , but Good :D
By AZTERIX_
#115921 oh *facepalm* ok:)
By Il_Lupo
#115996 Pixelmon, huh? Well... uhm... I'll just ignore that rule and put the Pokemon I'd want if Pokemon were real. Along with some weird reasons why.

Absol
- My favourite Pokemon, one that can find disasters before they happen so we can turn up and save the day so no-one gets hurt.

Jolteon
- Super fast, and an old favourite of mine.

Talonflame
- What can I say? Huge fan of talonflame. Peregrine falcon, fastest earth bird, combined with Pokemon and fire. Wow.

Rapidash
- I guess fire is a thing? Plus, I love horses.

Scyther
- If trained correctly and used the right way, a Scyther could stop a war before it even began, Assassin's Creed style. Also would make a great bodyguard.

Skarmory
- A flyer that's immune to ordinary, weak ranged attacks. Could probably deflect bullets.

Lots more I'd love to add in here, like Tropius, since it's a flying source of healthy food, or Walrein, because fluffy walruses are amazing, but these are my top six.
By Aichu
#116011 its ok , but i like it alot , because you have 4 my favorites.
By 1Charak2
#116033 imma do what lupo did

Victini: A creature that symbolizes victory and is pure at heart can flie Turn invisble and use the most op moves ever (Danm)

mega alakazam because

Yveltal Because gaint death bird that absorbs Souls just appeals to me And the fact it lives for ever And if u faint it u lose Ur soul its not died yet :)

Rayquaza Why because it can learn v create like victini and is a gaint green lizard that lives near space :o i want to flie on it forever

Zorua: mischief is his game And hes So cute danm and he can turn into any creature EVER :D

and finally

Darkrai the nightmare demon who reall just wants to protect his trainer That is awsome :D

and heres my honourable mention

Seel: so derpy
Charizard x: awsome
Meleotta: powerful and nice singing
JOIN THE TEAM