Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Arbatos
#120054 I'm making Pokemon region in their entirety but I'm running into issues... I just finished touching up Sinnoh and I'm 1/3 done with Oblivia. Anyways, the maps are about 98% accurate with the games now but I'm not sure how I can really implement pixelmon into it (HM's and trainer skins, and boundaries really) and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a small server up just for world edit, but I need to start getting it ready for my Sinnoh adventure map. I use permissions Ex and I need help with very specific freedoms, like for instance, i used cobblestone for rock smash and I was wondering if there was any way that you could set stone pickaxes or something as the only thing that can break that block. I'm sorry it's so detailed! Reply if you know any tricks please! :D

By Burgy
#120066 Could add a world guard regions over each block of cobble. And then once you beat the gym that gives you rock smash at adds your name to the regions with the cobblestone in them
By Arbatos
#120405 Thanks! That sounds good, I'll try that. I've got fly, rock smash, cut, surf and waterfall figured out if that works, but I'm not sure about rock climb, strength and dive. Can you use world guard for ladders? Bike slopes and rock climb are ladders... and I have no clue about moving strength boulders...
By Burgy
#120418 You can in fact use worldguard for ladders
Make a region then do /region flag (region) entry deny
And then once they beat the gym to get the tm have a command block do /region addowner (region) @p
JOIN THE TEAM