Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Podonis
#120197 Hello, I'm new to the forums and I hope I'm putting this in the right place, but here goes...

I was wondering what mods are compatible with Pixelmon 3.0.4 that would allow the creation of an automated quarry and sorting machine like the ones that can be created in Tekkit or Feed the Beast. What mods would I need or do you suggest making something similar another way? Thanks!

By Podonis
#120234 I think I've found the solution. I'm going to try installing Buildcraft and using it. I'll post here letting anyone that is curious as to whether it works or not.
By Podonis
#120259 Pixelmon+Buildcraft works great! Now I just need to learn how to use Combustion Engines without blowing them up... :lol:
By EeveeTrainerTim
#121134 The only mod I know of that's incompatible with Pixelmon is Not Enough Items. Mods like Industrialcraft and Buildcraft should work fine. You might have to change a few block/item ids, but as a general rule, most forge-based mods are compatible with each other.
By Draakor
#121497 Aether and Aether II probably won't work either due to inventory editing, also with THAT MUCH going on with an extra realm and so many chunk generation possibilities, the internal server would fall and crash into oblivion.
(Basically, Pixelmon + Aether = Misery)
JOIN THE TEAM