Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

how accurate is this.

25%
50%
N/A
N/A
N/A
25%
N/A
By AnDwHaT5
#122443 Hiya today I will be posting mchat statistics. The mchat is the chat on the front page. I will update this often.

Current stats

40% saying hi
30% general talk
5% avatar questions
35% support questions.

Vote above.

By Vctr
#122458 Its pretty hard to maintain a proper conversation in the chat. This could be kind of solved by adding a list of the connected users at the moment, this way people will maintain longer conversation by knowing that thhe other user is online at the moment, also it would help start conversation between users.
By Some Body
#122481 There's also the "Who is online" section near the bottom of the page (board index shows every user, subforums only shows users on that subforum). Clicking on the "Who is online" header brings up a list of where people are looking at on the forum.
By Vctr
Burgy wrote:There's a "Users chatting now" right beneath the chat.

But it doesnt tell you who is chatting, only how many people. It would be better to know exactly who is chatting at the moment, not in the past 5 minutes or something like that.
MoeBoy76 wrote:
Burgy wrote:There's a "Users chatting now" right beneath the chat.

that's what i thought this thread was about and i was gonna say it's terribly inaccurate

Agree.
Some Body wrote:There's also the "Who is online" section near the bottom of the page (board index shows every user, subforums only shows users on that subforum). Clicking on the "Who is online" header brings up a list of where people are looking at on the forum.

But this doesnt tell you who is online in the chat, only who is online in the forum. I think it would be better t have a list next t the chat or under that shows which exact users are chatting at the moment.
JOIN THE TEAM