Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Animalol
#124244 Whaaaaaat?! How did I not know of this?! Thanks Dutch! I'm so excited, but November is a long time away. At least we don't have to wait a year like we had to with X and Y.

So excited! =D
By TheGameAce
#124245 What the what... e.e Dear God, now we will be spammed with all the people who wanted a Hoenn remake going "OMG YES WE FINALLY HAZ HOENN REMAKE!!131#!#!!!"
By SethTheMuse
#124274 Very excited, yet at the same time, sad that I don't have a 3DS to play...it's X and Y all over again for me. 'Yay, new thing I can't play, time to watch Let's Plays of it and see if I can get it secondhand a year or two from now.'
By SKYCREEPER1
#124323 I can not wait to see how they explain how Groudon and Kyogre got Mega Evolutions. that will be very interesting, along with the game which wll be bot fun and interesting, I cant wait til November :D!
By 1Charak2
#124489 and now they must ADD More mega evolutions

and a theory going round is that if groudon or kyogre hold theire orbs they became the new form
JOIN THE TEAM