Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By jack_epic
#126549 They also have made a trademark in Japan and in the USA for Delta Emerald! But there is no guarantee that they will ever make/release Delta Emerald.

By bobbanana09
#126550 Doubt it will come out, we never saw a crystal remake so I don't think it should, they're on to bigger and better things..

*cough make a sequel of XD gale of darkness with Ardos as the main villian cough cough*

Man, been fighting that since 05... Never goes away. :P
By bobbanana09
#126554 Hast? And so you're a ruby person... :(

Alpha Sapphire FTW! Gen 3 is the best
By Mr_Tumtums
#126558 Gen 3 was the only gen i didn't play yet.... i hope to get it and experience it well for the first time
By bobbanana09
#126561 I suggest playing ruby or sapphire before you play the remake. It wont be the same, 3D walking (probably) and mega evolutions (probably)
By jack_epic
bobbanana09 » 02 Jun 2014 21:43 wrote:Doubt it will come out, we never saw a crystal remake so I don't think it should, they're on to bigger and better things..

*cough make a sequel of XD gale of darkness with Ardos as the main villian cough cough*

YES! Thank you, a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness would be awesome! But yea i don't expect them to come out with it, but it's Nintendo.....you never know.
By bobbanana09
jack_epic » 02 Jun 2014 22:33 wrote:
bobbanana09 » 02 Jun 2014 21:43 wrote:Doubt it will come out, we never saw a crystal remake so I don't think it should, they're on to bigger and better things..

YES! Thank you, a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness would be awesome! But yea i don't expect them to come out with it, but it's Nintendo.....you never know.

That was my childhood. That and colosseum.. Still love Miror B to this date.

That game never gets old. Maybe since Genius Sonority just finished making a game, they could start a sequel for the 3DS (only because I don't have a WiiU lol) but probably not.. Oh well, always worth the hope!
JOIN THE TEAM