Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By BBot4Life
Mikiflyr » 07 Jun 2014 13:16 wrote:
Lizzy39632 » 07 Jun 2014 12:31 wrote:Mega Swampert is grass/dragon o.O???

Mega Sceptile is... I don't think it's the best pokemon at all... Grass Dragon sounds interesting, but with a 2X weakness to Fairy, Neutral to fire, 4X to ice, etc, I see this as UU or OU at best, depending on stats. Grass is NOT a good STAB type, unless it's attacking stats change and it can use Leaf Blade again comfortably. Plus, Lightningrod? Really? Ehh... Better then keeping unburden I guess :P

Mega Swampert is more interesting to me. Ground Water (already a good type) with Swift Swim? THAT I can see OU clearly. It's attack will most likely get a nice buff, and maybe it's defense, making it a huge tank threat.

lol Diancie gets one as well. No reason either :P It'll be an interesting case though.

Groudon and Kyogre's atom forms look cool as well. I think (not entirely sure) they were confirmed to be mega evolutions, which is... badass. However, I can only really see mega Kyogre being useable over regular Kyogre if it gets a speed boost over 100... 105 would be amazing.

This also means there will be more mega evolutions most likely. #MegaSlakingWithHugePower!!!!!!!

Well it's good until one stab grass knot demolishes it completely.

By BBot4Life
bobbanana09 » 07 Jun 2014 13:11 wrote:
BBot4Life » 07 Jun 2014 12:51 wrote:I hope you guys realise what this means. GEN 4 IS NEXT!

Or.. Here me out here, a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness

That is by far my favourite pokemon spin off game. It was so good and i played through it so much. With the technology now it could become much better. Of course it shouldn't come out on the Wii U as that was a disgrace but on a new console WITHOUT motion controls and just going back to the days of controllers.
By bobbanana09
BBot4Life » 08 Jun 2014 05:44 wrote:
bobbanana09 » 07 Jun 2014 13:11 wrote:
BBot4Life » 07 Jun 2014 12:51 wrote:I hope you guys realise what this means. GEN 4 IS NEXT!

Or.. Here me out here, a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness

That is by far my favourite pokemon spin off game. It was so good and i played through it so much. With the technology now it could become much better. Of course it shouldn't come out on the Wii U as that was a disgrace but on a new console WITHOUT motion controls and just going back to the days of controllers.

I'm down for 3DS since I don't have a Wii U lol
By AnDwHaT5

Gonna go out on a limb and say gen 4 will not get a remake. And if they do, not for a long time. Rather to say I predict Pokemon Z is next. When Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire were released Fire red and Leaf Green were released after. After they were released Pokemon Emerald was released with a brand new engine running it. If the trend matches Pokemon Z may be sooner than imagined. Honestly, the other reason gen 3 could have gotten a remake is because of the demand from the public for it. I will not leave that out.
By lolsquidward
#127192 I think as you said pokemon Z is going to come out with Omega ruby and alpha saffire as maybe a an unreaveald secret to the public but who knows. And after the O and A games i think pokemon Delta Emerald is coming!
By AnDwHaT5
#127230 As I said before. Pokemon Z will MOST LIKELY be a release next year. NOT WITH Pokemon ORAS. Sorry if there was confusion.
By Silentnate347
AnDwHaT5 » 10 Jun 2014 09:55 wrote:As I said before. Pokemon Z will MOST LIKELY be a release next year. NOT WITH Pokemon ORAS. Sorry if there was confusion.

These games better be as good as they look >:I
By Mikiflyr
#127233 Hell, we don't know there even will be a Pokemon Z. I mean, everyone thought there was gonna be Pokemon Gray in Gen 5, it never happened.

I'm really interested in mega evolutions though. A Salamencite could be the last hope for saving Salamence.
By bobbanana09
Mikiflyr » 10 Jun 2014 11:23 wrote:Hell, we don't know there even will be a Pokemon Z. I mean, everyone thought there was gonna be Pokemon Gray in Gen 5, it never happened.

I'm really interested in mega evolutions though. A Salamencite could be the last hope for saving Salamence.

Don't get me started on gen 5. It was terrible.
Technically b2/w2 was gray because they had a different storyline. They just made a black and white version. Did the make a new legend in that? I never played it due to my haterid towards Unova.
JOIN THE TEAM