Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Reinen
#124846 So i was leaving the forums for a little because i kinda got busy with all the stuff happening so im back to talk about the new Pokemon games coming in November, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Well im a major Pokemon fan and im not just getting one of the games im gonna be buying both. So much is going to happen with these remake of my FAVORITE generation! Well ill probably have a post spoiling for those who will have the opposing game i am going to describe every single event each day. Well guys make sure to leave a reply saying which game i should play when they come out, if i get my proper recording gear then ill record it and post it on my YouTube channel that i will have working when i get my recording gear. See you guys later

By Vctr
#124988 my hopes went down when nintendo announced a few days ago that they will be pure remakes, nothing new, just the exact same game as ruby and saphire but in 3d...
such a disappointed, i was expecting a game where the story was based on what happened after ruby and saphire, not just the same exact story...
The only thing im excited about is the secret base, that was probably the best thing that gamefreak added to pokemon, i really dont understand why did they took it out, also it has some potential with the new internet connectivity.
JOIN THE TEAM