Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By bagebers123
#125006 Hello my name is bagebers123, and I am interested in finding a server that brings a competitive edge into pixelmon. I am inlyntryingnto improve my as an experienced pokemon trainer. I have been a gym leader and an e4 on the pokeheaven server and would to find new ways to improve myself in order to be a greater challenge for future players.

I will follw this criteria

1. Do ALL the gym leaders EV train?

2. Do ALL the gym leaders play any type of competitive battle.

This is not me rating a server; I only want to improve my skills as a trainer. I will check out as many servers as I want to so if you have a server in mind please tell me about it and I will be sure to hit it up.

By SPG
#125009 My server actually does this, you can actually choose how hard you want the gym leaders too!
easy (something you dont want)
hard (normal levels but all have max evs/ivs)
and then we have tournament modes which brings in an extra level of strategy!
both modes are max iv/ev but its only 3v3 (or 4v4 if you choose the double battle option) and the leaders pokemon are 50/100
you can switch between them all at any point in time for free
server wont be open til may 24th though but you can look at our forums here at http://pokecrazed.com/
By bagebers123
#125013 Alright I'll check it out on the 24th, but I am looking for more player based gym leaders as players can be more challenging then an AI

Sorry for the mispelled words in the first post. I thought I edited it but I guess it didn't go through XP.
By SPG
#125014 they arent ai? we will use players, with how the entire thing is set up, it would be impossible to use ai, besides, our ai sucks its literally just a random number generator picking 1-4
By bagebers123
#125022 Oh I see. The way you described it, it sounded like you were using some automated way for players to challenge much like how pokeballers does on one of their servers. Its good to know that the gym leaders are playerbased :D
JOIN THE TEAM