Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By KoryNale
#126100 Currently I am taking a plugin from bukkit named Trading Cards. I will be editing this plugin to
Make it my own. Kind of using the plugin as a template. It will have every single pixelmon trading card in it. Here is my ideas currently how you get cards currently

Every hour you play you get a card
Get cards by voting
Events
Or buy a card pack in shop

What should I do to make this plugin better and make the cards more useable?

By Quakthorn2
#126108 Make it so people can play the TCG in-game. I have seen a similar plugin called YGO-FM and I personally love it. Let me know when it's available on Bukkit and I'll give it a try :)
By AnDwHaT5
KoryNale » 29 May 2014 00:19 wrote:Currently I am taking a plugin from bukkit named Trading Cards. I will be editing this plugin to
Make it my own. Kind of using the plugin as a template. It will have every single pixelmon trading card in it. Here is my ideas currently how you get cards currently

Every hour you play you get a card
Get cards by voting
Events
Or buy a card pack in shop

What should I do to make this plugin better and make the cards more useable?

This sounds cool! If you ever decide to port it to forge I will be willing to help. I had plans for a client side version but if its serverside it would be as cool. (I can't use the bukkit api I don't know how =P I code forge.)
JOIN THE TEAM