Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What style of pokemon do you prefer?

36%
15%
8%
33%
1%
7%

By nik1mav2
#131696 I like mega evolutions and Deoxys ,Latios , RegiSteel ,Regice ,Regirock ,Raikou ,Palkia ,Giratina ,Regigigas ,HoHo ,Darkrai ,Arceus ,Uxie ,Azelf ,Mesprit ,Shaymin ,Phoine ,Suicune ,Heatran ,Entei ,Lugia ,Latia ,Manaphy, Xerneas and Yveltal. All is like
By silverwolf71499
#131711 My favorite type is the Dragon type, but my favorite pokemon is a fire type, it is a legendary of sorts, it is Arcanine. I like to play competitively and use plenty of tricks, and love wolves, ALOT. Arcanine is a pokemon who is unpredictable with the ability to get moves like Extreme Speed, Outrage (a dragon move, YES!!!), Crunch, and Flare Blitz while also having near equal attack and special attack I have the ability to switch up how I use an Arcanine by the next time I battle you, all the while you are amazed at at the way I cooperate with this godly power and never know what to expect!
By JamieS1211
#131713 We can't let cute pokemon win... That would just be letting down all the violence of the pokemon universe.
By Some Body
nik1mav2 » 18 Jul 2014 15:47 wrote:I like mega evolutions...Xerneas and Yveltal. All is like

purgeot » 16 Jul 2014 17:41 wrote:Definitely add kalos starters atleast. Would love a fenniken as the mod would feel almost complete! :D

iPeachs » 16 Jul 2014 12:42 wrote:I vote for cute, because then you can add...some none Legendary like Fennekin from 6th gen starters. (Correct me if i'm wrong about X and Y gen.) :)

Leafily » 16 Jul 2014 13:29 wrote:Sylveon(CUUUTE!!! The cutest of the cute! Please add because cute is winning!)

Nothing from Gen 6 will be added until Gen 7 is released.
poe376 » 16 Jul 2014 16:31 wrote:-Lucario, for its viablility as a Choice Scarf user

Lucario lacks the move variety and power to be good with Choice Scarf.
silverwolf71499 » 18 Jul 2014 17:36 wrote:Arcanine is a pokemon who is unpredictable with the ability to get moves like Extreme Speed, Outrage (a dragon move, YES!!!), Crunch, and Flare Blitz

Due to the lack of a move relearner, ExtremeSpeed is incompatible with Outrage, Crunch, and Flare Blitz. UnSTABbed Dragon moves really aren't that great as they only hit one type super-effectively, and Outrage locks you into the move and can be taken advantage of.
By Some Body
ZorroArk » 18 Jul 2014 21:32 wrote:I think I would prefer ExtremeSpeed Arcanine more than Outrage Arcanine.

Outrage isn't the move you'd be missing the most if you chose ExtremeSpeed; you'd also be lacking Flare Blitz.
JOIN THE TEAM