Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What should the first ever Pixelmon Community Event be?

26%
53%
12%
7%
2%
By karrybird
#133310 I have a feeling the Q&A wouldn't be the best pick here, we all know that would be flooded with stupid questions like "WHEN WILL SUCH AND SUCH BE ADDED?" or other questions that have been addressed a billion times before with answers that could easily be found with just a few minutes of digging.

By Miko1
#133314 why so many kids vote q/a if they want to ask about the next gen they should pick pokemon x/y shiny give away cause they want it.
By wolfranger568
britanie103 » 29 Jul 2014 11:37 wrote:I think id ask why they didnt add all those pixelmon that obviously deserved to be in the game, especially when they had such good models for them! (Celebi, Lugia, Poocheana, Shuckle, ect...) :?

they will not answer that because it is obvious as to why they're not in the game yet:
THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CODED!!!!!!
By Superdestroyer75
VinceOrlando » 26 Jul 2014 21:29 wrote:Going to laugh when they Staff Q&A wins and all the noobs ask "When is gen 6 going to be added" because most of these kids do not know about copyright laws :p

I bet the ones that are new to Pixelmon would spam hell "WHEN ARE GEN 6 POKES COMING" Ahahaha Nice one bro :lol:
By karrybird
britanie103 » 29 Jul 2014 05:37 wrote:I think id ask why they didnt add all those pixelmon that obviously deserved to be in the game, especially when they had such good models for them! (Celebi, Lugia, Poocheana, Shuckle, ect...) :?

Yup, it's questions like these that make me lose faith in the community.
JOIN THE TEAM