Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

What should the first ever Pixelmon Community Event be?

26%
53%
12%
7%
2%
By WildWolfofDark
#133280 Pokemon/trainer sprite contest, winner(s) get their sprites added to said pixelmon/trainer and maybe a free shiny regardless of what server they play on (but will be the same type, as in a shiny magikarp).

Also, do wild pokemon sometimes carry items?

By ShinyKeldeo
#133282 I actually voted for the writing contest, because I happen to have been writing a fairly decent Pokémon Story for the past year or so.
By Animalol
#133286 Just saying this now so there's no confusion:

We will not be answering questions like "what is the next Pokemon/Legend," "When are you adding ____", so on and so forth. Everyone knows the answer to those questions - we never answer them.
By DylanDerp
#133301 I chose the Q&A because I would like to ask questions like
Are you planning to add more legendaries like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Giritina?
If so are you planning to make their own structures?
Also is it possible if you can remake the models for most of the Johto pokemon especially Pidgeotto, and vulpix. :P
By xBeksimx
DylanDerp » 28 Jul 2014 20:24 wrote:I chose the Q&A because I would like to ask questions like
Are you planning to add more legendaries like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and Giritina?
Also is it possible if you can remake the models for most of the Johto pokemon especially Pidgeotto, and vulpix. :P

Your answer is right here.

Animalol » 28 Jul 2014 16:41 wrote:Just saying this now so there's no confusion:

We will not be answering questions like "what is the next Pokemon/Legend," "When are you adding ____", so on and so forth. Everyone knows the answer to those questions - we never answer them.
By Lizzy39632
DylanDerp » July 28th, 2014, 9:24 pm wrote:I chose the Q&A because I would like to ask questions like

First of all, Pidgeotto and Vulpix are from Gen 1

Second, why would you ask a question that you know that they won't answer since they are going to do in the future >_>?
JOIN THE TEAM