Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Airth
#133552 anyone know of any pc side mods that would allow you to open a pc from anywere? and access others pcs?

By MoeBoy76
#133554 there is no simple and unflawed way to open other people's PCs, however making it display in chat is possible (as well as horrendously ugly) and so is opening your own PC
By Airth
#133679 ok, thanks
By Airth
#133864 maybe a better question would there be a way to transfer a pokemon from my ownership to anothers without a trading machine
By JamieS1211
Airth » 03 Aug 2014 04:38 wrote:maybe a better question would there be a way to transfer a pokemon from my ownership to anothers without a trading machine

If you were a guru you could edit the save files in ../world/pixelmon. This would however be difficult unless you wanted to replace their PC data with your pc data.
By Airth
#133900 my idea was a setup online you enter in a pokemons name, and nature as a weekly promo and when entered I was wanting to edit it then transfer it to them without the need of using a trade machine that way it is more efficent
By MoeBoy76
#133903 rather than edit it yourself you could use a custom /pokegive command with the nature as an argument
By Airth
#133910 Would t be a plugin or a mod or is it already in the game?
By Airth
#134254 or is it custom coding?
By JamieS1211
#134272 It is not in the game so custom code.
JOIN THE TEAM