Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Venjj
#134876 First off, I'm new to this forum, and I think this is my first post. Pretty sure it is. A little bit about me can be kept at that I'm shy, but have a temper. Anyhow, this is really more about a little activity I decided to do in pixelmon, finding myself bored of running around, finding things to catch. So, I translated the basic Nuzlocke rules into pixelmon.

1: If a pokemon faints, it is considered dead, and must be released
2: I can only catch the first pokemon I see in a biome. If I find a magikarp in the ocean, well, crap.
3: A full party wipe or the death of my avatar counts as a game over
4: If legendaries are seen, I may freely battle it, but I cannot approach a repeat of said legendary again

Now, since pixelmon doesn't have a particular "win" condition, I made my own:
To win, I must have a full party of pokemon that are at least level 70. I will then plug the stats into a battle sim and go up against a premade "champion" that has pokemon that are all level 65, namely Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar, Azumarill, Gengar, and Charizard.

I will make a little storyline to go along with this, but I'm just hoping I don't spawn next to a, um, well, Rayquaza, that happens to feel like taking out my starter.

Current status: Not enough playtime has been put into this. I have no artistic skill, so this will be a purely text story. A link will be supplied to the site I'll be using to record my adventures.

Current Party:
Mudkip, Level 9

By Venjj
SuperMan926 » 10 Aug 2014 20:45 wrote:65 champion is too low

Keep in mind pseudo-legends are a problem with things like graveler, arcanine, swampert, etc.
I forgot to mention that I can't use legendaries. Though, you're right, to prevent overlevelling, champion levels will be scaled.
JOIN THE TEAM