Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By DudemanBroseph
#138124 Blaziken.

I started playing in Gen 3 and so far no generation has ever topped it for me, so I had to pick my favorite from then. I have always liked Groudon just based on the looks but nothing gives me that nostalgia feeling like when I find a Torchic and level him up to Blaziken.

By Scrotty
#138876 I don't exactly have an all-time favorite, but I do have my first favorite Pokemon. Haunter.

I started getting into Pokemon when I was little and when Pokemon Gen I or the first season of the show was on Cartoon Network. Still like Haunter a lot, I've even considered doing a remodel of him for the mod. (Progress is slow though, dem pixelmans be callin')
By SnowBlitzz
#138901 it's cliche, but yeah, charizard.

I would love to have a pokemon to ride around with. Aside from that, charizard looks awesome.
By S3rgeantB6con
#138946 Only 2 of my favorites are in Pixelmon :cry: Those 2 are Swampert and Serperior. The 2 I want added are Deoxys and Latias :-D . I wish I could help make/ animate them, but I am a student learning how, and can't yet.
By SnowBlitzz
S3rgeantB6con wrote:Only 2 of my favorites are in Pixelmon :cry: Those 2 are Swampert and Serperior. The 2 I want added are Deoxys and Latias :-D . I wish I could help make/ animate them, but I am a student learning how, and can't yet.

Welp, I guess you just have to be patient. ;-) I'm sure someone will design those.
JOIN THE TEAM