Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ivosekpole
#136670 Hi,im from Czech Republic so im dont know English.I have a mod Pixelmon in folder server (With forge).When im run server and login so minecraft proffes like is withou mod.Pokemon not spawn.Not ore from pixelmon and when im crafting something from pixelmon not displey.In single play mod works.

By Ren
#136695 Firstly, your English wasn't bad at all :).
But I do need a bit more information in order to help you:
1. Are you trying to make a server? I assume you are by the title of your thread.
What I'm gathering is that you have put a server together, but upon joining it, the server doesn't show anything Pixelmon related as if the mod didn't exist?
Please let me know so I can further assist you please :)

Za prvé , vaše angličtina není vůbec špatné :) .
Ale já potřebuji více informací .
Snažíte se udělat server?
Takže zadání serveru , ale server neukazuje nic v souvislosti s Pixelmon ?
Prosím, dejte mi vědět .

Also, Please make sure that you are putting your server together correctly. You will need to download the latest or recommended version of Cauldron. 1.7.10 If you have already updated your build, maybe you can provide any errors that show in console upon server start?
http://files.minecraftforge.net/Cauldron/
By ivosekpole
Ren » 02 Sep 2014 17:32 wrote:Firstly, your English wasn't bad at all :).
But I do need a bit more information in order to help you:
1. Are you trying to make a server? I assume you are by the title of your thread.
What I'm gathering is that you have put a server together, but upon joining it, the server doesn't show anything Pixelmon related as if the mod didn't exist?
Please let me know so I can further assist you please :)

Za prvé , vaše angličtina není vůbec špatné :) .
Ale já potřebuji více informací .
Snažíte se udělat server?
Takže zadání serveru , ale server neukazuje nic v souvislosti s Pixelmon ?
Prosím, dejte mi vědět .

Also, Please make sure that you are putting your server together correctly. You will need to download the latest or recommended version of Cauldron. 1.7.10 If you have already updated your build, maybe you can provide any errors that show in console upon server start?
http://files.minecraftforge.net/Cauldron/

Yes server run ok but doesn t show anything Pixelmon related as if the mod didn't exist.Minecraft,Forge and pixelmon is version 1.7.10.
after a while im did try cauldron and reply
JOIN THE TEAM