Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Burgy
#137178 Either or depending on what you guys would prefer. I think Showdown would be easier and more competitive though

By Burgy
#137345 I guess no one is interested in free games here? Haha. If anyone has any contest ideas to kickstart this thread, that'd be great. Lol

I really wanna get rid of these codes in a productive way.
By EdRadley101
#137356 Any kind of competition sounds fun. The server I'm on had one forever ago where we all had lv 35 Clefairys with only Metronome, good times. The problem with this contest so far looks like people just aren't seeing the thread. That and I know how people in general like being lazy :P Is there a server you had in mind if there was going to be a tournament or something along those lines?
By Burgy
#137360 Well not really. I could ask a few but if not, I'd host my own server most likely.
By JamieS1211
Burgy » 15 Sep 2014 19:36 wrote:Well not really. I could ask a few but if not, I'd host my own server most likely.

I am sure any server owner would like you to come in giving real life rewards for in game things. It would encourage people to come on and play.
By Burgy
JamieS1211 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 pm wrote:
Burgy » 15 Sep 2014 19:36 wrote:Well not really. I could ask a few but if not, I'd host my own server most likely.

I am sure any server owner would like you to come in giving real life rewards for in game things. It would encourage people to come on and play.

What about your server? ; ) Ayyyy
By JamieS1211
Burgy » 15 Sep 2014 22:28 wrote:
JamieS1211 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:38 pm wrote:

What about your server? ; ) Ayyyy

I doubt it. Since September my player base has quartered. Not enough people I don't think to hose a actually exiting tournament any-more.
JOIN THE TEAM