Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By DudemanBroseph
#138065 Hello PixelmonMod Forums:

Honestly speaking, I'm not sure if I'm posting this type of topic in the correct spot, but out of everything the forum has available, this seemed like the best place. If it is not, moderators please let me know. The only reason as to my confusion is because the Server Listing section seem to me like it is for completed servers looking for a playerbase, whereas our staff is here looking for builders to help complete the server. Again, please inform me if I have not posted this correctly! Thank you!

Before getting into why I’m here I would just like to take a moment to introduce myself to you all. I’m Dudeman_Broseph, lead admin and public liaison of a currently work-in-progress Pixelmon server of an undisclosed name yet (mainly because we don’t want word to spread too early). For those of you that may not know, Pixelmon is a mod that brings Pokemon to Minecraft. I used to be the Co-Owner of another extremely popular Pixelmon server known as Alpine MCPM. Unfortunatly, due to some shady activity by one of our senior moderators, we ended up losing access to both our server map as well as our online account. All of us were extremely sad to see this happen, so this is why a few of the staff loyal to Alpine decided to start up a new Pixelmon server to make up for the loss we experienced.

Usually we try to make this an internal affair when it comes to map-making, building, and structure, but we want this server to stand out from all the rest – and that’s where you guys come in. As of right now we’re doing open applications for anyone that would like to assist us in any way in those three realms. In order to make this process of applications the most efficient way possible, I’m going to consider applications of 3 different types: General Builders, Redstoners, and Command Block Junkies. Here are each of the applications you can fill out:

General Builders Application:
- Minecraft Username:
- Age Range: (Answer with the letter corresponding to the range you fall into)
- a: 5-9
- b: 10-14
- c: 15-17
- d: 18-20
- e: 21-14
- f: 25-29
- g: 30+
- How long have you been playing Minecraft? (Short answer)
- If you could describe your building style, what would it be? (Short Answer)
- Have you ever played Pokemon before? (This is to get a gauge if you understand the styling of Pokemon from playing the games)
- Have you posted any of your builds to this forum before? If so, please link a few of them here.
- If you have a current building project you’re working on, what is it and can we see progress screenshots?
- Lastly, what compelled you to fill out this application? (ex. Was it the chance to get a staff position on a potentially popular server, wanted to help the server become popular for the future, wanted to get credit in the design of some buildings on the server, etc.)

Please copy all of the questions leaving everything that is in bold. Delete all normal text when you submit. Thank you! =D

Redstoners Application:
- Minecraft Username:
- e: 21-24
- What got you into specializing in redstone and why do you like it?
- Have you ever played Pokemon before? (Although this question doesn’t have as much weight, we still like to know =P)
- What are your best redstone creations? (If you’re applying for this we’re assuming you are able to follow online tutorials, so we want to see what flavor you can add.)
- What is your favorite redstone contraption to build?
- Lastly, what compelled you to fill out this application? (ex. Was it the chance to get a staff position on a potentially popular server, wanted to help the server become popular for the future, wanted to get credit in the design of some buildings on the server, etc.)

Please copy all of the questions leaving everything that is in bold. Delete all normal text when you submit. Thank you! =D

Command Block Junkie Application:
- Minecraft Username:
- e: 21-24
- Why do you like working with command blocks so much?
- Have you ever played Pokemon before? (Although this question doesn’t have as much weight we still like to know =P)
- What is the most creative thing you’ve innovated with command blocks? (We assume you all can easily follow online tutorials, so we want to see how you use command blocks in a new way)

By mcstreet
#138066 [b]How long have you been playing Minecraft? (Short answer)
- If you could describe your building style, what would it be? (Short Answer)
- Have you ever played Pokemon before? (This is to get a gauge if you understand the styling of Pokemon from playing the games)
- Have you posted any of your builds to this forum before? If so, please link a few of them here.
- If you have a current building project you’re working on, what is it and can we see progress screenshots?
- Lastly, what compelled you to fill out this application?

Builder
mcstreet
b
3 years
im good at simple and complex modern and recreating things that i have saw
yes
no i have been playing and buildings on server
My computer wont let me take screen shots it just crashes
I love to build
JOIN THE TEAM