Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139756 idk lol but now i need to find that plugin i've been looking trough bukkit for ages already and didnt find such a thing there :(

and is there a different way to give players 1 pokemon :( i want to make it almost like in the original game so with custom npcs or something like that

By Burgy
#139762 I used to use these for restarting my server on crash;
On Windows
Code: Select allstart:
java -jar *server*.jar
sleep 5
goto start

On *nix
Code: Select all#!bin/bash
while true
do
    java -jar *server*.jar
    sleep 5
done
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139785 maybe i'l just trhow out my mods for a second so you can join onto it :/ sad that it is hamachi tough ;( i tried every god damn thing and i keep getting launched in a world that is flat or in a world that is not even carrieng what i want :(
By Burgy
SkrillexAkaCraft wrote:thx now i only need the plugin that teleports you only when you got a certain item and signs that can teleport you one time :/

Certain item as is in a badge? And use an essentials Sign with a large cooIdown

SkrillexAkaCraft wrote:maybe i'l just trhow out my mods for a second so you can join onto it :/ sad that it is hamachi tough ;( i tried every god damn thing and i keep getting launched in a world that is flat or in a world that is not even carrieng what i want :(

What about your two created worlds or generating a new one?
By Burgy
#139789 Commands 2? What's that?

What did you do to provoke this change.
By SkrillexAkaCraft
#139790 i left the server online for a night woke up and the autorestarter shut down becouz i did put it on 5minutes so i started the server up again it still worked fine then i was fixing something on the run.bat (the ram usage) tried to start did work fine then stopped the server to play some trackmania wanted to work on the server again and it didnt work annymore :(

And about the "commands 2" i was looking if i can do the same with commands becouz i want to give the players a starter almost like in the original pokemon i tried it with custom npc's but couldnt figure out how to complete that even tried with doing dialogue quests still nothing found so i decided to go back to building and repairing some stuff that i dont like on the map and so i noticed the not working bug
By Burgy
#139791 Hmm... I don't see why this was caused can you reference other worlds or go there?
JOIN THE TEAM