Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Kamkari
#141251 Hey fellow Pixelmon trainers! I've been working on a map/server for some time now with a small group of friends whom I've met through this mod. We are currently working on recreating an incredibly accurate Hoenn server. I'm currently looking for people who are very familiar with Pokemon Emerald, as well as very efficient with the CustomNPC's mod and understand quest building and linking. The goal for this server is to provide an "accurate-as-possible" experience with the tools at hand. Our server currently runs on:
CustomNPC's 1.7.10b (Custom Music & skins)
Bibliocraft [1.7.5] 1.7.10
Carpenters Blocks [3.2.6] 1.7.10
Chisel [1.5.6a] 1.7.10
Pixelmon 3.3.4
If you fit the any of the above criteria please join us on our Raidcall so I can give you the specifics. Our channel number is 6931452. Even if you don't know how to use CustomNPC's and would like to get involved any way possible come join us! Do note that we aren't handing out admin/moderator ranks, we are looking for trustworthy cooperative people to help us reach our goal!

JOIN THE TEAM