Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
Lettucecow wrote:Still worst threats. My friend got made at me once and this is what he said: I will rip you ***** off then I will stab you and the blood will ***** into your ****** and you can imagine how it went k?

I thought we were doing pokemon threats lol...

By Krios
#59331 It's a tie for me between gen 3 & 4. The pokemon there were boss, and that's when I first started developing a theory between mew and arceus. (At the end of gen 4). But the starters were great, legendaries were beast, and you could ACTUALLY GET A FREAKIN EEVEE, UNLIKE POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!!
By Waterboyr
Krios wrote:It's a tie for me between gen 3 & 4. The pokemon there were boss, and that's when I first started developing a theory between mew and arceus. (At the end of gen 4). But the starters were great, legendaries were beast, and you could ACTUALLY GET A FREAKIN EEVEE, UNLIKE POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

Yep. Gen 4=Awesomeness
By karrybird
Krios wrote:It's a tie for me between gen 3 & 4. The pokemon there were boss, and that's when I first started developing a theory between mew and arceus. (At the end of gen 4). But the starters were great, legendaries were beast, and you could ACTUALLY GET A FREAKIN EEVEE, UNLIKE POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE!!!!

but, you can get an eevee in black and white 2!
and even catch them in the wild. :)
By Krios
#60042 I only had 30 dollars with me at the time, and I don't know how to transfer pokemon (embarrassing)
JOIN THE TEAM