Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By imthaterminater
#145568 If You Are Looking For A Admin, Mod Or Co-Owner. You Have Found What You Are Looking For. I Have Been Playing Mine-craft For Many Years And I Have Had Many Experiences With Many Different Servers Like PvP Faction, PvE, RPG, And Pixelmon, I Am A People Person, Good With Plugins And Server Cmd's And So On. I Have Been On Staff Of Many Different Servers And Have Never Had A Problem As Far As Following The Rules Or Enforcing Them. And You May Ask Why Are You Looking For A Server If You Never Had Any Problems? And That's Because Of Funds That The Servers Are No Longer Up. I Do Have Skype With Working Mic And Camera. Im Am 17. I'm Very Mature. I Can Be On 5 Days A Week, And I Give My 110% Of My Time And Effort. I Am Very Skilled Builder, If You Tell Me What You Need Built And Give Me A Idea Of What You Need Its Basically Done, My Preferred Server To Be Staff On Is A Pixelmon Server. Thank You For Taking You're Time And Reading This.

Post You're Servers Name And IP And Staff Position You Want Me To Be. Thank You.

By TheGameAce
#145618 Just saying, usually if a server wants staff members, they put up a "staff application" form for you to fill out. Server owners don't usually come looking on forums to just give staff positions to people. Have you tried actually playing on different servers and applying for staff on them?
By imthaterminater
TheGameAce wrote:Just saying, usually if a server wants staff members, they put up a "staff application" form for you to fill out. Server owners don't usually come looking on forums to just give staff positions to people. Have you tried actually playing on different servers and applying for staff on them?

Yes I Have Iv Played On Many Servers And They Are Not Looking For Staff :/
JOIN THE TEAM