Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By noahp1
#147662 Hey all,

I am new to this whole Pixelmon thing but it seems really cool! So I was looking to start up a server with people who are more knowledgeable when it comes to Pixelmon than I am. I do have alot of knowledge regarding server managemnt and what not as I am a Manager with a hosting company! Please Comment if you are intrested or message me on Skype at live:noah.paternoster

By Jephon
#147714 Best thing to do is to be on staff at various other Pixelmon servers. Reason? Insight. If you plan to head up a pixelmon server, you need a good vision. Go to various pixelmon servers, play, watch how the staff works. See what you can pick up.

Knowing the backend is very important so it's great you have that, but leading a team of staff members takes more than just knowing the backend.

Get a vision, get passionate, and when you finally start, love on your team. Make sure they know you care about each one of them. They are volunteers after all!
By AuraSphere
#152348 Hello, i know im a bit late on the forum but i was scrolling through it and saw your post. i have quite good knowledge about pixelmon stuff, and i would love to join you in your new adventure.
By mcstreet
#152402 OMG i have been looking for one of these posts for ages

Anyway i really want to help like really i know a lot of stuff about pixelmon and im also good at building and using redstone
By Megit
mcstreet wrote:OMG i have been looking for one of these posts for ages

Anyway i really want to help like really i know a lot of stuff about pixelmon and im also good at building and using redstone
AuraSphere wrote:Hello, i know im a bit late on the forum but i was scrolling through it and saw your post. i have quite good knowledge about pixelmon stuff, and i would love to join you in your new adventure.

Seeing that OP was online last at the 3rd of March, I see no reason trying to get in contact with him this way.
You should have replied right away back then, no use to do it now.
JOIN THE TEAM