Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By 123hellobgbg
#150337 So i have problems with Players placing PC on claimed area with griefprevention about PC and do you guys know how to fix that ?

Also since Cauldron is dead forever. Will Pixelmon update to 1.7/1.8 at the same time ?

By Some Body
#150340 There will not be concurrent updates between 1.7 and 1.8. Sponge will be released soon to fill the gap left by Cauldron.
By 123hellobgbg
#150568 Sponge is taking a lot of time being developed and it might even be different to Forge and Bukkit :/
By Jephon
#153323 You can add in items into Griefprevention config file.

Mod Support
These configuration variables were created to support server mods, like Tekkit, IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, RedPower, and so on. If you don't know what any of that is, then these are not for you. :)

Please Note!! Sometimes, an item in your hand has different ID/data values versus when you place it in the world. Use /GPBlockInfo to get details about an item you're holding in your hand or a block you're pointing at in the world.

Mods.BlockIdsRequiringAccessTrust: [1, 2, 3]

Any block IDs you list here will require /accesstrust from the owner before a player can interact with them (usually right click). I've heard several mods introduce some kind of "machines" which you can activate by right clicking them. Those would be good candidates for adding here.

Mods.BlockIdsRequiringContainerTrust: [4, 5, 6]

Any block IDs you list here will require /containertrust from the owner before a player can interact with them (usually right click). I've heard of one good example, where a mod adds an "iron chest". This chest wouldn't be protected by GriefPrevention by default because GP doesn't know about it, but you could get the ID for that chest and add it here to make sure nobody can steal from claimed iron chests.

Mods.BlockIdsExplodable: [7, 8, 9]

Any block IDs in this list can be destroyed by explosions even in claimed areas. I've been told some mods add explosive blocks, and those explosive blocks will explode again, and again, and again... unless they are allowed to destroy themselves. This is how you fix that problem.

Mods.PlayersIgnoringAllClaims: ['[RedPower]', 'TekkitMachine']

Be extremely careful with this. Any name you list here will always have access to all claims. Many mods use a "fake" player account when their "machines" or other new features make changes to the game world. To ensure those machines work, you can list those fake player accounts here.

You should think very carefully about the potential for griefers to use machines near other players' claims as a way to damage or steal from those claims before using this feature. I am not an expert on mods, so I cannot give you good advice here.

Finally, the above examples are made-up to show you how you can include brackets in a name if that's necessary. You need to check with your mod developer's documentation to find out exactly which "fake accounts" that mod uses to make world changes.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gr ... iguration/
By MrMasochism
123hellobgbg wrote:Sponge is taking a lot of time being developed and it might even be different to Forge and Bukkit :/

Yes it will be different to forge and bukkit but still there isn't an alternative being developed so it will have to do. They are getting close to stable from what I hear though. Hopefully it won't take long
JOIN THE TEAM