Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By capeman
#153187 so i've been playing the pixelmon mod for a long while and i do modeling and was wondering how good at modeling do you think i would have to be to join the modeling team? also if i cant join is there still a way for me to submit models i have made for them to look at and maybe use in the mod? so you can get a bit of a idea of what i can do heres a jigglypuff i have been working on Image so far i like how it looks but im going to retexture it later.
thanks for reading this post and thanks for sharing your thoughts :D (also i hope i put this under the right topic if i didn't im sorry)

By dyinghere
#153203 Anyone can submit models of pokemon they've made here:

viewforum.php?f=94

As long as they're in the list of pokemon that actually need to be modeled.

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=19104

Keep in mind, the mod needs low-poly models so they don't overload. I recommend looking through lists of approved pokemon models to see what I mean. I'm not a modeler myself, but I know the staff prefer if you upload your .obj{?} files to SketchFab and post them here for them to look over. You need to post in feedback first though! And be sure to put them in the right category based on generation.
By JamieS1211
#153256 Pokemon that have already been made can be redone if you think you can make a better final product. This will however make the model a lower priority especially if the game has a SMD of that pokemon.

As for how we like the models, if you can ensure all moving parts of the model are one mesh, so arms, legs etc. things like warts can be separate. Also if you are no good at texturing there is no need to submit your model with a texture, that can be done by us.
JOIN THE TEAM