Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By mesmerrow
#154610 Introduction: i played Pixelmon about 2 years ago but ran into a bad server where i was jailed for an unknown time period (after a week of playing) for writing in caps a single time to another player that kept annoying me, (while others was doing the exact same thing) (but they had a "reason" for doing so and therefore was alright), i wrote about my experience a few days later and left permanently since they refused to remove me from jail even after a week of jail time, at that point it felt like they kept me there for there own entertainment since they would change my username, kill me, etc etc whenever they felt like it, i tried to find another Pixelmon server but no luck.

Here i am about 2 years later wanting to play Pixelmon again, i however have a few demands this time around.

Mature and understanding staff/admins.
-----
Non toxic and fair community.
-----
Fair play and no cheating.
-----
Decent server map.
-----
White-listed server. (not a must)

In other words i seek a server that has mature, fair, non corrupt and understanding staff members, a server where the community is helpful and non toxic, a server that looks decent and contains a few towns or cities, and a server that is white-listed since i am also trying to avoid over-populated servers.

If anyone knows a Pixelmon server that fits that description feel free to let me know and even add a little information about said server if you like to.

If there is anything ask away.

Thanks in advance

By krohn67
#154748 you could try morningsun. we have a great community and team of staff that are very understanding to one another. we have numerous community built town and villages with warps available and more towns being worked on. as i've said our staff are very understanding and mature and will work with you and not against. we are not whitelisted but we are not over-populated.
If you would like more information check out morningsunserver.com where staff would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
By urbymine
#156014 i'l put this out there since it won't do any harm.
so i'm currently a moderator and map/feature designer of a adventure server that is being build.
our old server used to be one of the leading servers in the early 2013 era prior to when youtuber servers(and pay 500 dollars to get everything payshops) were a thing.
to remain humble i won't post our old name back then but we went downhill in 2014 due to some bad apples in our staff.
well, right now we are back in action and we collected old staff members and veteran players( all of which had a positive influence) and are using our experience of what worked and what did not to create a server map to be enjoyed be everyone.

the biggest downside is that it is not open to public yet, so you will most likely find another server in the meanwhile, but just in case you ever need a plan B , i'l put this out there.

about our server:
-most of the current staff is veteran staff from the old server and all have a fair sense of justice. i as a moderator would never skip a punishment if somebody breaks the rules(most people tend to missread the rules or forget about them from time to time and that should be forgiven) so the server will always start with warnings followed by minor, temporary punishments at first.
only exception is blatant intentional harm to the server such as spamming another server's ip, which would be instabann.

-we have rules on verbal abuse, CAPSLOCK entire sentences is usually immediately warned not to do so. also continuous swearing will also be warned or even punished
as for cheats, we're still in the clear about things like pokeradar.

-as a designer, exploits are my nightmare (especially economy wise) so i will go to the depths of hell to make a fair game without any holes in them for everyone.

-we have a very large but bordered off map with around 10 planned cities,some of decent in size.

-while we are not whitelisted our target population would lie between 70-120 at peak hours ideally(which was our previous server peak as well during april-may/13)

anyway, if you are interested r in waiting for our lazy builders to get off their bums to finish the server then just reply, i'l come back and check, same thing if you want more details about the activities in our server
JOIN THE TEAM