Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By mitchb1234
#154993 I know this a lot to ask but could some please build a me a pixelmon map for free please .With custom quests and other stuffs like pokemarts this will be for a future pixelmon series on my channel thanks.

By mcstreet
#155005 Seriously spg

Anyway I really want a pixelmon map to play on As well all the ones I find on the internet aren't that good
By dyinghere
#155067 I don't think anyone would just do it for you, but you could probably ask around and get HELPERS or people willing to give you some good tips. I've helped out on quite a few server maps {Quite a few being maybe three or four but >.>} and it really helps to know where to look to find people who'll be active and not just goof off all the time. Not that goofing off is bad because sometimes good things come from it.

But you've also gotta be decisive, otherwise no one will know what to do.

As for quests and stuff, you're on your own. I've only ever been part of the building aspect.
By mitchb1234
#155074 Could some please give me ideas please and that could help build as soon as i have drawn up a plan which i am working on please
By mitchb1234
Here, made especially for you!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B76O0d ... sp=sharing

LOL great map :-)

anyway this is what i have so far for my Pixelmon Map Plan
side notes:Defeat trainers in routes get money or gold nugget

dusk town: 4 houses and professors lab
mom quest: talk to professor
reward: running shoes
prof Quest: get package from next town
Reward:Pokeballs and pokedex
battle rival

dusk Forest: Bug type pokemon

dawn town: Pokemon center, pokemart and houses people give random stuff,Pokemon GYM
Quest: Receive parcel for professor

Route 102-Plains
random house where a person gives you a pokemon.

starlight city: Pokemon center, pokemart, Fountain in the middle of town,Pokemon GYM, Houses

Quest: defeat trainer
Reward: Lucky egg
By HelenTheHero
#155088 But why not just get an already made map? Making a map can take a long time, it would be hard for someone to on-the-spot create one from scratch.
By JeanMarc
#155090 Here's a few thing I've got to say about this:
-Making a map is a cool idea, even if like Helen says, it does take a long time, it is worth it.
-If you really want to have a map that will work well and make sure that there will be consistent progress, you need to have a solid core of people that you can 100% trust to work on it. Although it isn't mandatory, I'd really recommend having people that you've known for a while to be part of the main map making core.
-If it's for a youtube series, I'd really recommend that you'd let someone else do all of the work. I've seen some neat adventure maps being played by different youtubers, some made by the players who played it, others that were made by the same that played it. I always liked the series more when it was made by the people who didn't make the map because the reaction was a lot more genuine which made it much more enjoyable. I know that you want it to be at least a certain standard, that's why you must have someone you trust to work on it.
By mitchb1234
#155119 That's what i meant by if someone else built it and had some input on it but not a lot because i would like my reaction to be genuine not put when people make the map put in the quests and then play it because for me it just spoils the surprise.
JOIN THE TEAM