Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Burgy
#155014 In your opinion, what is the best Japanimay?

By Trigore
#155016 I not a fan of those weird Chinese cartoons.
By Trigore
#155019 I mean my fav animu prob hentai based. So I don't think i should post it.
By dyinghere
#155069 I want really bad to make a Homestuck joke but it's been done to death and will probably make everyone hate me so uh.

I dunno, I haven't really been into it all that much anymore. I've been watching the remastered Sailor Moon on Hulu though just because I didn't see all of it when I was a kid, and the dubs were laughably bad. {Subs all the way this time}

When I was younger I was all about the anime because I had one of those phases and I had a lot of favorites. Don't watch any newer stuff because as interesting as some of the concepts are, I just really can't stick with them.
By Atuw
#155155 On a more serious note though, this is my favorite anime. And yes, that is on my wall, laugh all you want.
By volcorona
#155175 ooo that poster is so cool and i like it but my favorite animes is soul eater and tengen toppa gurren lagann.I like lot of animes but those are what i have enjoying most
By HelenTheHero
#155176 While I don't watch any anime shows besides the Pokemon one occasionly, my favorite is Studio Ghibli. Films like Spirited Away, (My favorite :-D ) Princess Mononoke, and Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind are amazing works of art.
By skywardstrike28
#155249 Most of the ones listed so far I do like, but my favourite is still probably Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
JOIN THE TEAM