Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By dyinghere
#157027 I should point out when a friend and I tried WorldEdit's forge version, we had a problem with it. It worked fine for a while but then things started freezing and we were crashing repeatedly. But we didn't look to hard into it so it may have been unrelated. Just test it out for a little while first before doing anything serious with it!

By Vpixels
dyinghere wrote:I should point out when a friend and I tried WorldEdit's forge version, we had a problem with it. It worked fine for a while but then things started freezing and we were crashing repeatedly. But we didn't look to hard into it so it may have been unrelated. Just test it out for a little while first before doing anything serious with it!

World Edit seems to work fine recently in forge.

My server's been running it for a good while now and it hasn't caused any major issues.
By dyinghere
Vpixels wrote:World Edit seems to work fine recently in forge.

My server's been running it for a good while now and it hasn't caused any major issues.

Good to know! It could have just been my shoddy computer, but like I said, we didn't bother looking into it. Once we removed it it seemed to clear up and that was good enough for us!
By Vpixels
dyinghere wrote:Good to know! It could have just been my shoddy computer, but like I said, we didn't bother looking into it. Once we removed it it seemed to clear up and that was good enough for us!

My biggest issue is getting a competent version of LogBlock for 1.8.
JOIN THE TEAM