Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By HelenTheHero
#160633 Well, look what's coming soon. I have to say i'm excited for this. We're discussing this on Smogon, but I thought I would start a discussion here as well for those of you who aren't a part of it. This is NOT a main series game, it's free, will require that little Pokeball thing i'm guessing, and offers in-app purchases.

By JeanMarc1
#160645 From what I heard, the pokeball thing is not mandatory for the app.

As for the app itself, I'm sooooo hyped! Seems like a childhood dream come true! I just hope that microtransactions won't make it a pain.
By HelenTheHero
#160648 I just want to know what would happen if a Pikachu spawned in the street and a little kid is playing the app. :devil:

No, that would be horrible. Hopefully they will prevent that from happening.
By ChaoticMeteor
#160715 5 years later. Geography teacher freaks out cause a wild charmander apears in the room. "Get out of my classroom this one is mine!"
By Pokenerd8
#160747 One moment, Gonna end up drowning looking for that Shiny Magikarp
By Shadowumbreon
#161896 I am HYPED! It's defenetly my childhood dream coming through soon. All they need to do is making some kind of goggles and glowes that allows you to get your Pokemon out in 3D and interact with it <3
JOIN THE TEAM