Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By IaeyanElyuex
#168013 When I'm not playing Minecraft, I'm playing Starbound. I enjoy lots of "blockbox" games. I play as a Floran (Florans are a race of sentient plant people), and I love this race added by a mod called the Avali. Avali are very cute and I want to hug several of them.

By JamieS1211
#168020 I have played starbound for whatever its worth. Been a while tho so may have a look at the game again some time soon.
By Febilian
#168072 I occasionally play Starbound and make simple mods for it at times. I know the Avali mod and have used it, they are indeed rather cute! My favorite vanilla race is Hylotl.
By IaeyanElyuex
#168170 I found out that I would probably burn an Avali if I hugged him. I'm too warm. I could just get him a heat resistance nanoskin. I'd buy nanoskins for lots of them just in exchange for hugs. Avali are also smol, which makes them even more cute.
By Febilian
#168315 Yeah, sounds about right, from what I know of their lore. ;P Only thing that bugs me about Avali is how different the sprites are; while it's really cool on one hand, on the other it makes the variety of costumes available that actually FIT on you very limited...
JOIN THE TEAM