Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Turtlain1993
#169303 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag

That is so awesome! I am so hyped. Maybe it means new 7th Gen and we can now get mega evolutions and 6th gen on here at Pixelmon! Sweet! :-D

What do you guys think? Isn't this awesome. From what I'm gathering when they mention it the video "...that it all comes together in a all new Pokémon adventure. Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon",

I believe the stuff from the previous generations (Battle tower, contests, secret bases, day/night visuals, first pokemon out with trainer, trainer customizations, planting berries, different bikes, weather system visuals, horde, double, triple battle, etc...) will implement into these two! What do you guys think?

By KumaZone
#169311 mega evolution blows though (but i do like a lot of the gen 6 pokemon)
i wonder what gen 7's gonna be like, people are pointing out that the hotel in the concept art looked similar to ones ins Barcelona and Singapore, but they're putting a lot of emphasis on the fact you can play the game in chinese.... so i wonder...
By Turtlain1993
#169399 I understand what you mean about wanting the other generation Pokemon in as well. There are those that I highly enjoy.

However; I believe why a lot of people are hyped about Gen 6 is for a few reasons. One, there are new Pokemon, but to add to that, it added a new type that balanced out the almighty dragon types. Two, Mega evolutions added a new battle mechanic and made some of our favorites even stinger. And who doesn't like a little nastalgia? Three, the advancement into 3D images, a new region to explore and character customization added as well to the hype. You could make a trainer who looked like you. Four, there were new battle mechanics such as sky battles and horde battles that made you more immersed into the game. It made you feel like there was more depth to the game. Again, this is my opinion and I haven't covered everything that was added. You have to play it yourself to understand the hype!
By AuraWalker
Bvglm wrote:PIXELMON, NOW YOU CAN ADD MEGA EVOLUTION, PLEASE THANK YOU KKK
GEN 7 IS ALREADY CONFIRMED, ADD FAST PLASE

*sigh* it saddens me that people think this would be quick... the typical programmer needs months if not years before they can release their work and heck this is when they have 20 people working with them... yeah this assumption is for entire games and that's not necessarily what this is but let me tell you... I've coded before and i will say it's never quick and it's very easy to screw up... anyway point in motion, the likelihood this will be fast is relatively low...

not trying to be a killjoy, just making sure this is out there as its rare i'll find anyone who considers this fact.
By AuraWalker
#173422 hey guys, new info on pokemon sun and moon was released! most of you probably have seen this already but in case you have not...

apparently they're scheduled to be released officially on November 18 this year.

(if you're not convinced then go check out pokemon's website for yourself, they updated their trailer to go along with this)

I personally am hyped, what do you all think?
By Shadowumbreon
AuraWalker wrote: apparently they're scheduled to be released officially on November 18 this year.

November 23th for the european pokemon players. I personally am hyped to get to alola (aka hawaii) this time in pokemon and that of course have the kalos features in it too. The starters look nice, a little changeup with Rowlet beeing grass/flying like Tropius lol.

Litten looks pretty lit and is so far my favorite starter to pick, but we've to wait until the evolutions of them are released, because I don't wanna end up like Fennekin after all. Also am predicting that Litten's evolution line goes down the Fire/Dark passage, unless they'll surprise us all and let it be pure fire type.

The Sun legend reminds me of a majestic lion for some reason but idk what the moon legend is supposed to be... That said, I'm personally am siding with Sun.
Bvglm wrote:PIXELMON, NOW YOU CAN ADD MEGA EVOLUTION, PLEASE THANK YOU KKK
GEN 7 IS ALREADY CONFIRMED, ADD FAST PLASE

Take a freaking chill pill! I'd rather want them to finish up all the previous generations with all mechanics working before even thinking of adding gen 6 into pixelmon. I'm pretty sure that the programmers need a year or longer until they can actually work on gen 6... and ideas on how to get the darn mega stones too.
By AuraWalker
Shadowumbreon wrote:The Sun legend reminds me of a majestic lion for some reason but idk what the moon legend is supposed to be...

actually the legendary of pokemon moon is evidently a bat, i think i like that end and will be going with moon due to how cool i think it looks (and my unusual obsession with anything involving darkness or night).
JOIN THE TEAM